Thursday 20 January 2011

Hijabs from all over the world!

Being a regular hijab fashion stalker, I am constantly coming across new styles and hijab fashions (obviously!). I sit on the internet for hours searching for new ideas for my own hijab, styles to use for my customers, and even just for the sake of looking and thinking ooo that looks nice.
One of the most fascinating things about discovering different hijabs is discovering different cultures as well. Hijabs from different countries differ in so many different way. In some countries the hijabs are colourful, and smart, whereas other countries like to keep their hijabs plain and simple. The type of hijab people wear can tell a lot about them. It can tell where they're from, their culture, or even simply how bold they are with what they wear.
Due to my deep fascination with hijabs from all over the world, I am Inshallah going to write a guide to hijabs from around the world.
I'm hoping to start from Turkey, because turkish hijabs have always been an inspiration to me.
So I shall return back to my beloved blog when I am more awake and able to think straight...(it's past midnight in Britian)...and start on my guide to hijabs from all over the world. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment